SWIFT SPORTSDOME REFUND POLICY
All requests for refunds or credits must be made in writing and emailed to a Swift Sportsdome or Soccer Sprouts representative.
- More than 1 week from the registration deadline = 100% refund
- After the registration deadline has passed = 100% credit
- After the program has concluded = No refund or credit will be issued
- If the program is canceled by Swift Sportsdome, you will receive a full refund.
- Credits are for use on programs only & cannot be used for any other type of purchase.
- Credits are good for 1 year from the date of the program
- No refunds or credits will be offered for missed games.
- If you are withdrawing due to illness or injury, once the program commences your fee will be prorated and you will receive a credit toward a future program.
All of the aforementioned applies to Soccer Sprouts as well as the following:
- No refunds will be offered for missed classes or games.
- No refunds will be issued after week 3 of the season.
- Prior to week 3, refunds and credits will only be offered for the remaining classes in the session.
- If classes are postponed or canceled due to weather, emergency, facility protocol, or government regulations, you will be issued a credit for the class/classes to be used at a future time.
- A maximum of 2 makeup classes will be permitted per 8-week session.
- Makeup classes do not transfer from season to season.
If you have a unique situation and credit options will not work for you, please contact our office staff at 775-328-1301.