Please provide a valid email address when completing registration and stay subscribed to email
communications for the duration of the season. Email is our main form of communication!
Game days & times will vary throughout the season. Games could start as early as 7:15a.m. and go as late
as 9:30 p.m. (for older age groups) RSD Staff will do our best to provide teams with a variety of game
Any teams that the Reno Sportsdome forms are coached by parent volunteers from the team their
child is on. As a parent you may asked to volunteer to coach. If you are interested in coaching please
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
– During the Winter Youth Soccer seasons, there will be NO practices. If you are interested in skill
development, check out our Soccer Sprouts program.
– During the Summer season, there will be 1 practice per week. Requests for practices can be submitted
during the registration process.
Once your coach has created a team, you may begin registering for the team. For instructions on registering
to your specific team, click the player registration link on the youth soccer page.
– Individual registration is available via your DASH account. For instructions on registering as an individual
player, click the individual players link on the youth soccer page.
o Please refer to the “Team Placement” section for information regarding how individuals are
organized onto teams.
– For age divisions U-10 and above, if Reno Sportsdome receives enough individual players interested in
playing, RSD may form a “House Team” (team made up of individual players) in that age group. RSD staff
may also reach out to private teams and see if any teams need additional individual players.
o RSD Staff will do our best to create (when necessary) /find teams for all individual players U-10
o RSD Staff will contact individuals U-10 and above via phone or email if/ when we decide to
create a “House Team” or reach out to private teams.
– All divisions are set to only allow a certain number of teams/ individuals to register. Once the registration
limit has been reached, online registration will automatically shut down.
– Wait listing is available on a first come first serve basis. If you reach the registration page and registration
has closed, please call us at 775-328-1301 to be placed on a wait list.
– RSD Staff will contact all teams/individuals on a wait list if/when any spots become available.
– Once registration concludes (i.e. the deadline has passed) RSD staff will begin to organize individual
players onto teams.
– Team placement will be solidified at least one week prior to the start of the season.
– Individual players will be notified via email of their team placement.
– If you have not received an email regarding team placement by the Wednesday of the week games begin,
please contact us via phone at 775-328-1301
– All individuals placed on an RSD House team will receive an RSD Jersey.
– Jerseys will be available for pickup during the first day of games. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to
– Shirt color is determined at random.
– If you are a private team and would like to request RSD jerseys, coaches please email us at
email@example.com with the number of jerseys/sizes needed and your top 3 color choices.
– Emails must be received at least 1 week prior to the start of the season. If requests are made after this
deadline, RSD Staff cannot guarantee jerseys by the first week of games.
– Shin guards are required for ALL players at the Reno Sportsdome. Players must also have long socks that
cover the shin guards.
– Absolutely NO cleats or studded shoes are allowed at the Reno Sportsdome. Tennis shoes or indoor soccer
shoes are accepted. If you are unsure if the shoes you have are acceptable, feel free to ask our staff.
– Players may not play on multiple teams in the same age division. (i.e. if you play on a team in U-6, you m-
ay not play on another team in U-6)
– Players may play on multiple teams if they are in different age divisions but must pay the registration fee
for both teams. (i.e. if you play on a team in U-6, you may play on a team in U-7)